The efforts of the Rural Development Wing have brought benefit to several rural people in India through numerous camps and campaigns.
- Spiritual Empowerment: Development of peaceful and harmonious relations among the people through spirituality.
- Cleanliness campaigns: Conducting campaigns for Internal and physical cleanliness for hygienic living.
- Protection of Environment: Proper utilization of renewable natural resources.
- Physical health: Conducting of free medical camps and educating villagers about healthy lifestyles.
- De-Addiction camps: Through the meditation and medication addicts are encouraged to write down their story of addiction and then to burn it in a sacred fire to symbolize their pledge to leave the past behind.
- Dairy development programs: Programs to strengthen village livelihood through co-operative initiatives.
- Value education: Literacy campaigns and value-oriented art and cultural programs to moot the mindset of the villagers.
- Veterinary health camps: To encourage better care, nutrition and health of livestock.
- Programs for agricultural development: Training farmers in the use of organic manure to produce food free from chemical toxins and to reduce environmental pollution. Providing awareness to farmers about new techniques and mechanical innovations for Agricultural Advancement.
- Tree-planting programmes: Promoting more green areas in villages.
- Income oriented trainings: Empowering the women of the villages to form Self-help groups(SHG's). These groups also promote economic development by organizing training in handicrafts such as embroidery, weaving and other vocational trainings for self-employment etc.
- Eradication of Social Evils: Programmes to eradicate pregnancy termination of female foetuses, child marriages, child abuse etc.
- Youth Empowerment: Inspiring the village youth to become involved in rural development
- Rooting out superstitions & blind faiths
- Building Awareness about Government Schemes: Educating the villagers about government sponsored welfare schemes and follow up these schemes wherever possible.
- Partnership Building Programs: Forming partnerships between NGO's, Villagers and the government agencies to properly co-ordinate development activities.
In line with the Rural Development Wing's constant quest to uplift the rural world through innovative means, several projects and campaigns are initiated periodically. The most prominent include:
- Rural Youth Empowerment Project
- Sustainable Yogic Agriculture Project
- All India Holistic Rural Awakening Campaign
- Clean Golden Rural India Project
- De-addiction Cycle Rally
- Village Adoption Project
- Ideal Gokul Gaon Project
- Rural Fairs / Exhibitions